How To Create A Brilliant Corporate Event: An Interactive, Step-by-Step Seminar
Running a corporate event is an absolutely thankless job. If everything goes perfectly, you get to keep your job. And maybe you get a small amount of recognition. If everything doesn’t go well, it could be the end of your tenure at your company.
If you would like to increase the odds of having an excellent corporate event, we would like to invite you to our free How To Create A Brilliant Corporate Event: An Interactive, Step-by-Step Seminar on Tuesday, June 14th from 5:30pm to 7pm at Preston Productions, 128 Bartlett Street, Marlborough, MA 01752.
While we can’t teach you everything about running an excellent corporate event, our goal is to teach you one thing: how to match the needs of the speakers with the needs of the audience. Because if you can achieve this one thing, most everything else that happens at your event will be icing on the cake.
We will show you the thinking behind the process that will allow you to craft a meaningful and valuable live event for your corporation. You know that many companies are having difficulty matching the needs of those with something to say with the needs of those who are listening.
You will learn the following:
- A proven communications process for making key decisions about your live events
- How to bring your corporate team together and keep them focused
- Recognize and assess your audience, “transferring the belief”
You should attend this valuable seminar because:
- You will have to the opportunity to learn and collaborate with other communications executives on common communication issues
- You will get to actually test out ideas we have just presented to you in a mock situation
- You will have the opportunity to work through the event process and see the results from start to finish
- Preston Productions brings over 30 years experience working with top corporations like Bose, Unisys, IBM, iRobot, etc.
Please register by calling (508) 624-4100 for our How To Create A Brilliant Corporate Event: An Interactive, Step-by-Step Seminar on Tuesday, June 14th from 5:30pm to 7pm at Preston Productions, 128 Bartlett Street, Marlborough, MA 01752. Refreshments will be served.
“Preston’s unique heritage in the theater arts (“Trained in theater . . .) enables you to successfully unlock and engage executives as performers; design programs as plays (Acts, themes, stories); develop content as parts; produce staging as sets; and deliver the overall show as a fully-integrated theatrical production. I doubt that few of your competitors have this perspective, or ability.”